“DOUBLE CLICK HERE OR CLICK EDIT TEXT TO ADD SOME POSITIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT YOUR SERVICES"
NAME / JOB / TITLE
At BigInhale.com, we focus on the distinct connection between your mind, your body and your breath and how this state of being can enhance your performance, your health and your peace of mind.
We coach clients to expand self-awareness, to tame the critical voice inside that sabotages success, and how to maintain control over reactions that lead to tension in relationships.
We also support community members grieving a loss while consistently working to normalize the feelings of grief in our culture.
I uncovered the parts of grief that held me in my pain and Nicole helped me shift my unhealthy thoughts. I am still missing my partner, but I no longer have to relive the painful thoughts that repeatedly sent me into despair. I am so grateful. T.C.
Nicole has guided me to places I didn't always want to go, and done it with kindness and love, leaving me clearer and better than before. J. M.
Voice Dialogue helped me understand why I react the way I do at work and in my relationship. I understand how to control my reactions. My partner has noticed. S. C.
What People Say
- Voice Dialogue WorkshopSat, Feb 06ZoomMeeting ID: 298 302 3182 Passcode: 1219Feb 06, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM CSTZoomMeeting ID: 298 302 3182 Passcode: 1219Manage the tension between your conflicting feelings and thoughts by learning this revolutionary tool and framework for understanding why you do what you do. Learn to take control of the pusher, critic, pleaser, protector, judge inside of you. Improve your relationships. $50
- Nature Walk, Talk, Seated Breathing Session In City ParkTime is TBD1009 Harrison Ave
- Private Therapeutic Breathing Session PackageDetermined By Mutual ConvenienceOnline or City Park Until Covid Calms Down
- When Children Grieve - Rescheduled due to Covid-19, New Dates Coming SoonTime is TBDSchoen MansionTime is TBDSchoen Mansion, 3827 Canal. St. Mid-City 70119A workshop for teachers, parents and caregivers to help children grieve after a loss. We must teach our children how to feel their emotions and learn how to integrate the feelings that arise during difficult times. Help your child or classroom become well adjusted adults in the future!
- Now Online: Discounts for Students: Grief Support, Therapeutic BreathingTime is TBD3300 Danneel StTime is TBD3300 Danneel St, 3300 Danneel St, New Orleans, LA 70115, USAStudent Individual Breathing Session: Online: $60 / In Person: $75 Student Individual Grief Support: Online: $40 / In Person: $55 4 or more Student Group Breathing Session: Online: $20 / In Person: $40 4 or more Student Group Grief Session Online: $20 / In Person: $40 Call 504-416-0590 for details.
Opportunities and Packages